Our goal is to track and provide the tools to manage carbon emissions 'at source'. We assist industries in the creation, validation and acquisition of carbon offsets.
For carbon offset creators, Platinum Star's patent pending blockchain platform uses your records to create, validate, and identify markets for your valuable carbon credits.
For carbon offset consumers, Platinum Star's blockchain tracks the offsets to retirement while reducing potential fraud in the carbon markets.
- Consulting services to help integrate your processes into our patent pending system
- Consulting services to assist in acquiring carbon credits to meet your sustainability goals by providing a reliable source of carbon offsets
- Track your farming or manufacturing process, inputs and outputs to create carbon credits (CO2PONSM and CO2COINSM)
- Certification of "green" products needed as input for manufacturing and farming operations
- Verification and Validation of carbon credits
- Monitoring and retiring carbon offsets
Provides consulting services targeting environmental management of agriculture all while allowing for a carbon credit capture opportunity.
Earned a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering from Texas Tech University. He has thirty plus years of experience in the defense and aerospace industries. He has also been active as the local Chair of the Albuquerque IEEE section, president of the Engineering Societies President Council and president of the Ideas in Science and Engineering trade show, and served as a Sandoval County, New Mexico county judge.
Michael J. Meyer is a native New Mexican and graduate of the University of New Mexico. He pursued a Masters degree in Natural Resource Economics. Currently he is active with companies involved in extractive industries.
Cindy Sisco is an experienced controller with a demonstrated history of working in the accounting industry for over 35 years. Skilled in Financial Statement preparation, Payroll, General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processing and management. Strengths include personal relations, organization and ability to learn and adapt quickly.
Ravi has 20+ years of world-class technology services and solutions to the private and public sectors.
Lawrence has exceptional track record in client relations, product development, and sales operations, including SaaS business models, wireless ISP, clinical trial applications, and manufacturing industries.